Proper heating in the workplace is crucial for employees' comfort, and inefficient heating systems can lead to high energy consumption and uncomfortable working conditions. To heat a factory energy-efficiently, there are a few things to consider, such as insulation, a heating system, and a control system, along with the factors:
- What is the heating demand around the year?
- What are the processes and operations run in the factory?
- How much waste heat/residual heat is generated in the factory?
- How much is the cooling demand in comparison to the heating demand?
- Is it a new building or an old building?
- Is there any negative pressure in the factory halls?
Read on to discover sustainable strategies that can be employed to achieve proper heating in a responsible manner.