Oxycom is an innovative company. We specialize in the production and development of highly efficient adiabatic cooling and ventilation systems for industrial and commercial buildings. With a team of 30 people, we actively and continuously work towards a common goal: achieving a healthy working environment with the lowest possible energy consumption.
Research 1 of the following markets:
- United Kingdom;
- United States;
The goal of this investigation and research report is to form a better picture of the market and its opportunities for Oxycom and to eventually find and select potential distributors/partners/end users.
- Bachelor degree;
- Preferably Commercial Economics, Communication, Business Administration or Entrepreneurship & Retail Management (Small Business and Retail Management);
- Entrepreneurial, team player, enthusiastic, result-oriented;
- Proactive and high degree of accuracy in performance;
- Fluent English;
What we offer
- An instructive internship;
- Lots of room for taking your own initiative to self-development;
- Working together on a mission of sustainable climate;
- An informal and collegial working atmosphere;
- A monthly internship stipend in line with market practice;
Does this position suit you?
Do not hesitate and send your CV to email@example.com!
Does this position appeal to you, but you do not meet all the requirements? No problem, we would love to hear about your motivation to do an internship at Oxycom.